Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

rant!

    Ok, so last night I wanted to post some swatches of NYX loose shadows that I had done a while ago. I go into my files to upload them and they are nowhere to be found. I recently got a new laptop and had transfered all my files from the old one to an external hard drive, so I plugged that in and proceeded to look for them there...still no luck! At this point, I'm so stressed because I took so much time doing those swatches and now the pics are totally gone! I can totally do them over but I'm dreading it because it took SO long.
    On a positive note, I have samples of all the Maybelline Fit Me foundation shades that I obviously wont need/use so I'm going to swatch them and hopefully post tonight or tomorrow at the latest. I'm loving this foundation right now but more on that later...!

No comments:

Post a Comment